Embedded System
Java
- Arm Tutorial
http://www.botskool.com/user-pages - Embedded Interview questions
http://sosoman.wikidot.com/ - PIC Flash Animated tutorial
http://www.pictutorials.com/Flash_Tutorials.htm - I2C Video Explanation
http://www.cypress.com/?rID=34486 - http://access.ee.ntu.edu.tw/course/SoC_Lab_971/lecture/
- http://www.electroons.com/ARM/
- https://www.youtube.com/user/StateMachineCOM/videos
- 10 best C Questions
http://www.rmbconsulting.us/a-c-test-the-0x10-best-questions-for-would-be-embedded-programmers
http://www.sanjayahuja.com/Interview%20questions.pdf
Smart Cards
Global Platform- eUICC
http://www.gsma.com/connectedliving/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2.-GSMA-Remote-Provisioning-Architecture-for-Embedded-UICC-Technical-Specification-Version-1.0.pdf - GP SCP80
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=gp+scp80&gws_rd=ssl - EMV Reference
http://www.bibliopedant.com/kwUjU9mIF0bweWU2p9KO
C++
- Inheritance — What your mother never told you
https://isocpp.org/wiki/faq/strange-inheritance
- Java Interview questions
http://www.javatpoint.com/corejava-interview-questions
- Pic tutorials
http://extremeelectronics.co.in/category/microchip-pic-tutorials/ - Embedded Systems Video Lectures
http://www.learnerstv.com/Free-engineering-Video-lectures-ltv118-Page1.htm - Context Switch
http://jwtanner.com/rtos/context_switch.html - A P P S
http://sixrevisions.com/tools/portable-apps-designers/ - Time Complexity
http://www.studytonight.com/data-structures/time-complexity-of-algorithms - Data Structure/Algorithms Interview
http://www.quora.com/How-can-one-be-well-prepared-to-answer-data-structure-algorithm-questions-in-interviews - Interview Questions [need to evaluate the answers]
http://www.techinterviews.com/embedded-systems-interview-questions - Memory Layouts in C Programs
http://www.geeksforgeeks.org/memory-layout-of-c-program/ - Advanced C++ and STL interview questions
http://www.techinterviews.com/advanced-c-and-stl-interview-questions - Network Authentication
http://www.decodesystems.com/mt/98oct/ - Time Complexity
http://www.go4expert.com/articles/beginners-guide-time-complexity-o-t29211/ - Interview Cheat sheet
http://techinterviewsolutions.net/2012/08/13/amazon-interview-questions-cheatsheet/ - SIM Toolkit research group[Not Verified]
https://wiki.thc.org/gsm/simtoolkit
GSM Test Specs
- SIM Conformance test - GSM 11.17
http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/301000_301099/301086/07.00.02_60/en_301086v070002p.pdf - MS Conformance test - GSM 11.10
http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_gts/11/1110/03.12.00_60/gsmts_1110dv031200p.pdf - STK Conformance test - GSM 51.010
http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_ts/151000_151099/15101004/04.26.00_60/ts_15101004v042600p.pdf
More....Java Interview Questions
ReplyDeleteLing
Hi
ReplyDeleteThese Links were so helpful and i am also sharing some Core Java Interview Questions & Answers
Hello Ajitavm,
ReplyDeleteIn total awe…. So much respect and gratitude to you folks for pulling off such amazing blogs without missing any points Interview Helper. Kudos!
I joined the Amazon affiliate site and received my access key id and my secret key.
There was a problem downloading and saving the secret key so I created another one.
I am submitting this information to Amazon to complete my affiliate site but Amazon is accepting the information. Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) is an object storage with a simple web service interface to store and retrieve any amount of data AWS Tutorial from anywhere on the web.
I would appreciate any information as to why this may be occurring.
I look forward to see your next updates.
Kind Regards,
Kevin
Hello Ajit,
ReplyDeleteGrazie! Grazie! Grazie! Your blog is indeed quite interesting around Interview Helper ! I agree with you on lot of points!
There wouldn't be any static charges such as monthly fee for setting up a static website beyond the resources that you are expecting to use. The Simple Monthly Calculator in this case would be dependent on the expected Data Transfer, S3 usage and Route 53 config usage.
Follow my new blog if you interested in just tag along me in any social media platforms!
Thank you,
Preethi.
Aloha,
ReplyDeleteA really interesting, clear and easily readable Interview Helper article of interesting and different perspectives.I will clap. So much is so well covered here.
I found it pretty much incomprehensible and unusable. It is ten times too fussy and complicated. Things pop up & down & sideways like a mad thing. Somehow you have to "add" your latest entries to some incremental score or total. I could not understand it. AWS Tutorial
THANK YOU!! This saved my butt today, I’m immensely grateful.
Thanks a heaps,
Ajeeth
Salaam,
ReplyDeleteInteresting piece!Great to see someone write Interview Helper who is not a fanatic or a complete skeptic.
I was wondering if you could help. I can't access the AWS Management Console AWS Training USA
It says The web page might be temporarily down. The site can not be reached. It was working fine on Friday. I haven't used it over the weekend and nothing has changed. Are their technical issues today?
It was cool to see your article pop up in my google search for the process yesterday. Great Guide.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks and Regards
Ajeeth
good post
ReplyDeletePower BI Training